There is a variety of Apple iPad available in the market and you get a wide range of options to choose from. Though the typing experience on the touch screen is different from that on the physical keyboard. Also, if you are habitual of typing on a physical keyboard, you may have a difficult time typing on the touch screen. But you can easily overcome the issue if you attach a physical keyboard with your iPad. But the main question is which one to buy. There are many options available in the market and you can be confused when you are going to buy it on your own. You may want to look at every possible option and choose the best from it. This task can take a long time and you might end up being exhausted. In case you are still searching for the best keyboard case for iPad, don’t worry we have come to your rescue. We have shortlisted some best iPad keyboard cases for all types of iPad. Stay tuned to this article to get a list of all the highly recommended keyboard cases that you can choose for your iPad. We hope it helps.
Best iPad Air 4 keyboard
So, this is the first category that we are going to talk about. iPad Air 4 is one of the most talked-about and wanted iPad these days. This iPad is recently released in 2020, September and provides you every feature that you may look for in an iPad. iPad Air 4 has a display of 10.9 inches and the touch ID is in the power button. The price for this iPad starts from just 599 US dollars and is worth its price. Below we have mentioned the three most suitable and best keyboard cases for iPad Air 4. Read the list below and check out why we recommend them.
Apple Magic keyboard
This is our top priority or the best in the market if you are looking for the best keyboard for iPad Air 4. This keyboard is no less than magic and the experience you get in typing with this keyboard is commendable. The most important thing about this keyboard is that it is from Apple, providing you the best in the market always. The keyboard is sleek in design and also rechargeable. the battery is provided in the keyboard only and that is one of the best things about it. Other than this, the keys that this keyboard provides you give you a precise and comfortable typing experience. One of the other features that we love about the keyboard is that you do not have to do much when it comes to pairing up your device. It can detect your device automatically and then you can get started without wasting any more time. Also, the battery life of this product is great that you may need to charge it after a month or more. Though you may find it a little pricey, it is worth the investment.
- The typing experience of the keyboard is precise and tactile.
- Also, the trackpad of the keyboard is quite responsive.
- Other than this, the weight of the keyboard is perfect for use on the deck or even the lap.
- The price that you have to pay is quite much.
- Other than this, the alignment of the screen is quite limited.
Brydge Pro + Wireless keyboard
The next keyboard on our list is the Brydge Pro keyboard. This keyboard comes with a trackpad and it is recommended by Apple also. The keyboard provides you with the Bluetooth connectivity option and it is rechargeable. the battery life of the keyboard is too good that once you charge it, it can work for the next three months. Other than this, the keyboard case provides you with brackets that can help you keep your device stable. When you are not using the laptop, the case can provide you front protection. This keyboard is also compatible with the iPad Pro. The keyboard also provides you with different viewing angles and tactile typing. There are also backlight keys available on the keyboard.
- The angle on which the keyboard can be tilted is 180 degrees.
- If you compare it with the Magic keyboard, this keyboard is quite affordable. You can go for it if you want to switch to something cheaper and still best.
- Other than this, the keyboard also provides you with the backlight and also the functions key that can be quite helpful.
- Because the keyboard works on the iPadOS, there are chances that you might feel that the scrolling may feel jumpy to you.
- Though the price is less than the magic keyboard, it can still be a big deal for some people.
Logitech Folio Touch
The last highly recommended keyboard for iPad Air 4 is Logitech Folio Touch. This keyboard comes up with multi-touch gestures that you already know, like swiping, scrolling, pinching, and more. This can help you to navigate through the iPad easily and faster. Also, this keyboard provides you with the backlight keys. You can also adjust the brightness according to your need. Other than this, the keyboard consists of all the shortcut keys that you can use on the iPadOS. This can make your experience with the keyboard more precise and accurate. The keyboard also provides you with different modes. You can change the mode of the iPad to the type, sketch, read, or view mode depending upon your needs. Another thing that we love about this keyboard is not rechargeable i.e, you do not need to charge it again and again. All you have to do is to connect your iPad using the smart connector and then you will have to start typing. There is also a space provided for the Logitech crayon that in case you can keep in if you want.
- The keyboard provides you with a full range of shortcuts that you can use for the smoother functioning of the iPad.
- Also, this keyboard is quite affordable than the other that we have discussed above.
- Other than this, the keyboard comes with a kickstand that you can use to view the keyboard from different angles.
- There are times when you feel like the kickstand may bounce sometimes making it uncomfortable.
- Also, it is difficult to carry at different locations and you can also not use it on your lap.
- In case you are using the iPad for texting, using the trackpad can be difficult for you.
Best iPad Air 3 keyboard cases
The next category on our list is the iPad Air 3. This was a successor of the iPad Air 4 and was released in 2019. This iPad uses the apple keyboard and it provides you with 2-in-1 productivity. Though by looking at it, you may feel that the iPad Air is outdated or look somewhat old school to you, the feature it provides is impeccable. It is approximately double in power as the iPad 9.7. The screen of this iPad is completely laminated and you can it is one of the cheapest iPad with a smart keyboard. Other than this, this iPad can be charged fastly if charged using the lightning to USB C port. There are many other things that you may have to consider while buying this iPad but no doubt, this iPad is a hit when it comes to performance and more.
Smart Keyboard Folio
The next keyboard on our list is the smart keyboard folio. This keyboard is also manufactured by Apple and is highly recommended. This keyboard is without a trackpad and it can even protect your iPad when you are using it or you are not using it. The keyboard provides protection for the back and front of your iPad. The best thing about the keyboard is that you do not have to charge the keyboard. All you need to do is to connect it to your system and you can start working. You also do not have to pair it up with your iPad Air 4. This keyboard is also compatible with the iPad Pro 3rd generation. The weight of the keyboard is quite light and you can use it easily and is suitable for both deck or lap use.
- The size of the keyboard is quite compact and you can use it anywhere. It is easier to carry.
- Other than this, the resistance to debris or moisture is quite high. It keeps your keyboard clean and neat.
- Also, the weight of the keyboard is quite low making it suitable to use when you are traveling or the tablet mode provided is very comfortable. You can change according to you.
- There is no trackpad. This can be a disadvantage if you are used to it.
- Other than this, the keyboard does not come with a backlight. This can make it difficult to use at night or in a dark room.
- Also, there are only 2 angles that you can switch to when it comes to tilting.
Brydge 10.5 Series II
This one of the keyboard that we highly recommend. This keyboard can convert your iPad into a laptop and give you the whole feel of a laptop. The keyboard provides you with protection from the back and front. This is a wireless keyboard providing you with the backlights helping you to type even in dark. One of the best features that makes it a good choice is that you get outstanding battery life. The keyboard can work for at least 12 months in one charge. The color variety that this keyboard provides is wide. You can decide which one you want to buy. Other than this, the body of the keyboard is aluminum. You can use it for travel as well as your work from home use. We highly recommend this keyboard over any other previous version of this keyboard. The performance of this keyboard is much better than its other variants. This keyboard is worth the money and investment.
- The keyboard has a backlight helping you to even work in the dark.
- Also, the battery backup of the keyboard is commendable. You can use it for a long time on one charge.
- The keyboard performance and the battery saving is much better than it was in the previous versions.
- The Bluetooth connectivity is for the 4.2 version device which might not be the latest version.
- The trackpad is not available. If you are somebody looking for a keyboard with a trackpad, this can be a disadvantage for you.
Logitech Slim Folio Case with Integrated Bluetooth Keyboard
The next keyboard on our list is the Logitech Slim Folio Case. As the name suggests, one of the main reasons for which we recommend this keyboard is that it is lightweight and slim. This makes it very suitable for traveling use. Another thing that the keyboard provides you with is the shortcut keys that iOS will provide you with. You can type easily for long hours comfortably if you are using the shortcut keys. Talking about the battery of the keyboard, it comes up with 2 replaceable coin cells. These cells can work up to 4 years so you do not have to worry about the battery of the keyboard for 4 years. Also, the keyboard provides you with low-energy Bluetooth connectivity that can save a lot of battery even when you are connected to the Bluetooth also. The keyboard also provides you with a pencil holder. If you are the one who uses an Apple pencil, you can easily keep it in the keyboard case in the space provided. When it comes to the security of your iPad, this keyboard case is highly recommended. It can help you to save your iPad from daily damage and more.
- This keyboard comes up with a backlit. This can make it easy for you to use the keyboard in a dark room also.
- The keyboard is lightweight and you can use it for both lap use and desktop typing.
- Other than this, the cost of the keyboard is quite affordable when you compare it to the Apple smart keyboard or any other keyboard.
- The keyboard provides you with only one angle for viewing.
- When you use the keyboard in reading mode, it can be uncomfortable for you.
Best iPad Pro Keyboard Cases
The next category in the list is the iPad Pro. This is another most- in-demand iPad in the market. This iPad was released in 2020 only. iPad pro-2020 has all the features that the iPad Pro 2018 had. Though the camera and the power have been enhanced in this version. Also, the iPad comes with mouse support which was not provided in the iPad 2018. Here are some of the best keyboards that you can use with the iPad Pro. Read the list below.
Logitech Slim Folio Pro
The first one on our list is the Logitech Slim Folio Pro. We have placed it in the list of an overall best keyboard case for the iPad Pro. We have considered it to be the best because of the price, design, features, and functionality it provides. The keyboard can be paired with your device using Bluetooth. All you have to do is to connect it and then you are good to go with the keyboard. The keyboard also provides you with a magnetic dock that can help you keep your iPad in a place. Other than this, the experience with the keyboard is quite commendable and you can type comfortably for hours. Also, the keyboard is compatible with all iOS-based shortcuts. The keyboard case also comes up with a pencil holder to store the Apple pencil when you are not using it.
- The Logitech Slim Folio has a versatile nature. You can easily use the iPad case from different angles.
- Other than this, the keys that the iPad case provides you is quite responsive and provides you with a comfortable experience.
- The price that you will pay for the keyboard is okay and the keyboard is worth the price.
- The only disadvantage that we found on the keyboard is that you may find it bulky.
Finite keyboard Case
The other keyboard case that we are going to talk about is the Finite keyboard Case. This keyboard is a cheaper alternative when it comes to wireless and Bluetooth keyboards. We highly recommend this keyboard because it is easily affordable by someone. Other than this, this keyboard also provides you with a pencil holder. If you are someone who uses an Apple Pencil, you can keep it in the holder. This keyboard case comes in different styles and colors that can provide you with a new experience with the keyboard.
- The price of the keyboard case is quite reasonable. You can easily afford it.
- Other than this, though the price is quite low, you still get a lot of options in styles, colors.
- The keyboard is solid and easy to use.
- You may also find better options in looks and features for the keyboards.
- You may not get the premium feel using this keyboard.
ZAGG Rugged Book Go
The last keyboard in our top three is the Zagg rugged book go. We have considered this keyboard because of the commendable security that it provides. The main purpose of the keyboard case is that you need to protect your iPad and that is what this keyboard case does the best. As you may take an idea from the name itself, this keyboard has a rugged surface that can make it much stronger than the other keyboard cases. The design of this keyboard case is built to provide you with the most comfortable experience. This keyboard also comes with a backlight option and you can get many options in the same. Other than this, you also get a pencil holder in this keyboard case to keep your Apple Pencil when you are not using it. The pencil is placed next to the magnetic charging point and it keeps the pencil ready to use. You may also want to pair it up with the wireless device, which will only increase the versatility in using the product.
- The design of the keyboard s quite durable and tough which makes it better and stronger than others in the market.
- Also, the keyboard is responsive providing you a comfortable experience in typing.
- the keyboard is detachable. You can detach the keyboard when you do not want to use it.
- The one disadvantage that we can find in this keyboard is that you may find it a bit pricey. Though it provides you a great experience, you may also get other better options in the same range.
Best keyboard case for iPad Mini 5
So this is the next category on our list. iPad mini 5 is the latest version of the iPad mini and is one of the most famous iPad in the market. iPad mini 5 was launched in 2019 and one of the most affordable iPad that you can pick. The price of the iPad mini 5 varies from variant to variant. There are many options available that you can choose from. This iPad also supports Apple Pencil that you can buy individually. When it comes to the look of the iPad, the look is almost the same as that of the iPad mini 4. Other than this, the iPad mini may not support a smart keyboard as there is no smart connector present in the iPad mini 5. And when it comes to the battery life of the product, the product comes with one of the best Apple chip, and that too at so affordable prices. Below we have mentioned three different keyboard cases that you can use for your iPad mini 5. These are the best that we highly recommend you to use and consider. Take a look at the list.
Finite Keyboard case
The first on our list is the Finite Keyboard case. It is one of the most recommended keyboard cases because of the fit and the protection that this keyboard case can provide to your iPad. We recommend this keyboard because it can provide full protection to your iPad from back and front or daily damage. Also, this keyboard provides you with space where you can keep the Apple pencil. You can keep the Apple pencil there when you are not using it. Other than this, the keyboard is detachable, you can also use it when it is not connected to your device. This iPad keyboard case is also suitable for the iPad mini 4. You can also connect the iPad keyboard case with any other Bluetooth device available. Also, this keyboard is quite lightweight to use and slim so you can carry it anywhere you want.
- The keyboard is very lightweight so that you can even use it when you are traveling.
- Other than this, the keyboard fits the iPad mini 5 very well saving it from any damage.
- Also, the keyboard is detachable and you can use it when it is not even connected to your device.
- You may sometimes find it difficult to remove the pencil when it is in standing mode.
Feitenn iPad Mini 5 keyboard
The next keyboard case for iPad Mini 5 is the Feitenn iPad case. This case is on our list because of the durability it provides. This can be used with the iPad mini 5 only and it comes with an Apple Pencil slot. When it comes to the look of the case, it is quite stylish and sleek. Other than this, it is a wireless keyboard case and provides you with a responsive Bluetooth feature. The keyboard vase will provide you with a great and comfortable typing experience. Also, one of the interesting features of this keyboard is that it provides you with an auto-sleep feature that can save a lot of battery on your device. The keyboard case comes up with an adjustable stand that you can use to keep your iPad mini in the position whichever you are comfortable in.
- The first thing that we love about this keyboard is that its rugged surface is going to provide full protection to your iPad.
- Other than this, it is wireless and you can also adjust it to any angle in which you are comfortable typing.
- You may find it a bit pricey because you may get other products also at a cheaper or the same price.
Logitech K480 iPad mini 5 keyboard case
The last keyboard case on the list is the Logitech K480 keyboard case. This is a wireless Bluetooth keyboard that you can connect to different devices. You can use the same keyboard for devices like the computer, iPad, tablet. If you have connected it to different devices, you can use a single switch to switch between all the devices. Also, the keyboard supports all the shortcuts that you are familiar with. The keyboard is compatible with all the Android or iPhone shortcuts. Also, the keyboard comes up with a cradle that can hold your phone when you are typing. This cradle can hold any phone or iPad. The keyboard case also comes up with a warranty of 1 year. You can easily contact customer care.
- One of the best things about the keyboard is that it is compatible with almost every device. You can easily connect and switch between the devices.
- Also, the keyboard case is quite affordable. You can get it just for 50$.
- Other than this, the keyboard is quite comfortable and easy to use.
- The one thing that we do not like about this keyboard case is that the keyboard is not compact or light-weight that you can use as a portable laptop.
Best keyboard case for iPad 8th generation
The last category that we are going to talk about is the iPad 8th generation. This is the most recent generation of iPad available in the market and is usually loved by a lot of people. This iPad generation has a better processor which is faster than the other ones and can handle the OS better than its previous versions. Other than this, this iPad supports almost all Apple pencils and you can use its various keyboard cases. One thing that we do not like about this iPad is that the camera is still present on the side of the iPad. Other than this, talking about its battery life, it is quite good and is the same as other iPads. Below we have mentioned different iPad 8th generation Keyboard cases. We have listed all of it after researching. Take a look at the list.
Faraday Folio Case by incipio
The first keyboard case that we are going to talk about is the Faraday Folio Case. We prefer this keyboard because of the protection it provides to your iPad It has hard shell protection that can protect your iPad from front and back. Other than this, the case also has a microfiber lining inside, this lining can prevent the iPad from daily wear and tear. talking about the design and look, the keyboard case is quite great to look at and is slim in design. This keyboard case is best only for the 9.7 inches Apple iPad. It might not be suitable for any other iPad.
- This keyboard can provide great protection to your iPad from both front and back.
- Other than this, the keyboard is slim in design so that you can use it as a portable case also.
- Moreover, the prices of this case quite reasonable that anyone can be willing to spend to protect their iPad.
- This iPad case may not be compatible with other versions of the iPad. It is only compatible with the 9.7-inch iPad.
Logitech Combo Touch iPad
The next keyboard on our list is the Logitech Combo Touch iPad. This keyboard provides you with great functionality and we love it for the different modes that this keyboard provides you. This is a full-sized keyboard and it also has a backlit that can help you work when there is less light or it is dark. Other than this, this keyboard is compatible with almost all the shortcut keys that you are aware of. The keyboard also provides you with sketching or video-viewing mode that you can use according to your convenience. The keyboard also has a smart connector because of which you do not have to connect it using Bluetooth and it makes the connectivity much easier for you.
- This keyboard comes with a trackpad and a smart connector.
- Other than this, the keyboard can be used in different modes to provide you the maximum comfort.
- Also, the keyboard has a backlit making it easy for you to work in dark.
- This is a great iPad case but it may seem pricey to some people.
Inateck Keyboard Case
The last keyboard case on our list is the Inateck Keyboard case. If you have a less budget and want something at a lower price, you can opt for this keyboard case. Other than this, we recommend this keyboard case because it is slim and light-weight. This keyboard case has a sleek look. talking about the battery backup, You can charge it once a day for at least 2-3 hours and you are good to go for the next 90 days. This keyboard case also has a backlit that can help you work in the dark.
- This keyboard case is quite affordable.
- The keyboard has a backlit that can make it easier to use in dark.
- It is light-weight and thin making it appropriate for portable use.
- There is no trackpad and smart connector.
These were all our favorites. We have shortlisted all these keyboard cases because of the features that these keyboard cases provide. We hope that our list of best iPad keyboard cases has helped you to decide which one you want to choose for yourself. We hope that it helps.